What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The secrets of building with wood
- Learn which fasteners to use – with the right drill bit and pilot hole
- Learn how to build a simple box – the foundation of all furniture
- Learn how to buy lumber – and get the best boards for the money
- Learn how to measure accurately – and avoid costly mistakes
- Learn which tools to buy – and how to use them
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Build Anything scores 74.13/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtobuildanything.info/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtobuildanything.info you’ll also be taken through to howtobuildanything.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)